September 10th, 13:00-16:00. A Technological Tour to the “Novoorlovskaya” Site (SEZ “St. Petersburg”, “Gazprom Neft – Industrial Innovations”) is to be arranged as a part of the International Conference on the Topic of Hydrogen Energy (IH2CON).
The Program of the Tour includes:
I. Greetings (30 min.)
1. Conference participants’ arrival on the territory of the Special Economic Zone.
2. General presentation of the St. Petersburg SEZ (Tamara Rondaleva, CEO, St. Pe-tersburg Special Economic Zone, 15 min.).
3. General presentation «Gazprom Neft – Industrial Innovations» (Mikhail Nikulin, Director General, Gazprom Neft Industrial Innovations Centre, 15min.).
II. Tech reports (60 min.)
4. Reports on hydrogen production and storage – 60 min.
- Report of a representative of “Gazprom Neft – Industrial Innovations”, - A.Pimenov, Project Manager, 20 min.
-Video call, Presentation of an R&D project on hydrogen production - S.Vostrikov, Candidate of Chemistry, (Samara Polytech Flagship University), 20 min.
- Video call, Presentation of an R&D project on hydrogen storage V.Parfenov (Samara Polytech Flagship University), 20 min.
(Video calls are to be held via ZOOM, demonstration of two pilot plants (to produce hydrogen by natural gas pyrolysis method and to store hydrogen) are expected).
III. Networking Café (30 min.)
5. Coffee break, interaction, organized departure from the Special Economic Zone.
IV. Sightseeing Tour (20 min.)
6. “Novoorlovskaya” Site bus sightseeing (20 min.).
«Gazprom Neft – Industrial Innovations» is a specialized research center, established to manage complex R&D activities including engineering and technology licensing, as well as developing technological expertise and oversight over the company’s industrial-production investment projects. The Centre’s main tasks include finding and analyzing promising solutions, developing an integrated and cohesive R&D project management system for every stage of development and deployment, engineering-developed technologies, and monetizing and licensing these. It also manages technologies of hydrogen production and storage.
“St. Petersburg” Special Economic Zone is an effective government project, innovative platform to implement major business projects on the high-tech product development and manufacture offering advantageous benefits, preferences, and state support. With funds of the Federal budget, the territory is being fully equipped with the objects of engineering, transport, and customs infrastructure involving the formation of administrative-business and industrial-experimental areas.
According to the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, SEZ "St. Petersburg" is one of the three best innovative special economic zones in Russia
You can get detailed information about the Conference, Terms of participation and Registration to the Tour by contacting the Organizing Committee:
Phone: +7 (495) 640-34-64